Cookie management policy
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an information banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: They allow us to improve the functioning of the website to make it more user-friendly. For example, we store your connection data.
- Audience measurement cookies: They guarantee that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit our website. These cookies make it possible to know if you have already visited the site before or not. Only during the first visit is a cookie created. On subsequent visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
o The number of unique visitors
o How often users visit the site
o Which pages the visitors consult
o How long users are viewing a particular page
o The page from which visitors leave the site
- Follow-up cookies: They allow us to analyze your navigation, your habits of consultation or consumption on the sites of this network, with the aim of proposing you targeted advertisements or personalized services. The profile that is established based on this data is not related to your name, address, email address, etc., but only serves to match the advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible for you. We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
- Cookies of third parties:
They allow you to follow the pages you visit on the Internet in order to create your personal profile. This profile is not related to your name, address, email address, etc., as noted above, but only serves to identify you as a unique visitor and to tailor the ads to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible for you. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
- Social network cookies: These allow social networks to save articles and pages you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that map out your browsing behavior on the internet.
- Cookies for site improvement: They allow to test different versions of a web page in order to know which page is better used.
4. List of cookies used
Google cookies :
- Google analytics: to measure the audience of the site.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google advertising agency using YouTube websites or videos as support for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing : allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous research.
- Google Adwords Conversion : tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick : Google advertising cookies to distribute banners.
Facebook cookies :
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
- Social Facebook plugins: allows to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows to interact with the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: makes it easy to share and view Twitter content.
- Twitter advertising: allows to display and target advertisements by the advertising agency of Twitter.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time through your internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies cannot be installed. To do this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may have consequences on the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are installed by third parties that display advertisements through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Some features of the site may be corrupted and in some cases you will not be able to access the site. Moreover, the refusal of cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Ads are no longer relevant to your interests and may appear more often. The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or go to one of the links below to go directly to your browser manual.
Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/effacer-les-cookies-pour-supprimer-les-information Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=fr
Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_FR
6. New developments and unplanned cookies
February 2019 version